Monday, November 08, 2004

New Addition

CM and his roomie decided the expand the family by one. They've added a a SUPER-cute kitty into the mix. Her name is 'Niblets' and she's a dark orange 'tiger' kitty. I'm not good with cat breeds, but she's a very unique color.

She spent the first 5-6 hours running away from anyone that tried to get her... it was a game for her. Then she decided she go 'hide' in another room and meow until someone would come then DART into the other room and go 'hide' again...

And last night she climbed up on my chest and played with the hood-strings from my sweatshirt. She is SO adorable but has this ability to look SO cute then stick her ass in your face... I don't think I like that part.

We also found a laser-pointer for her... it drives her CRAZY!!

I'll see if I can get a picture of her for y'all to see.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Kitty's are cute when they're in somebody elses house!