Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A Kiss

This morning CM and I drove into work together. He's wearing a SEXY sweater today and jeans that accentuate his already incredible behind. (He's a HOTTIE... I'm SO incredibly lucky!) We're walking through the skyway, discussing what's on the agenda for the day/evening. We get to the elevator bank in my building and I stop to let CM finish his story about a lesbian at work that throws out some rather colorful phrases toward him and other people...

Once he was finished, I didn't even think twice and leaned in to kiss him. He leaned in at the same time and we shared a sweet goodbye. As I went into the elevator lobby, I noticed 2 women just chatting about 4 feet away from where we kissed. They didn't even bawk at the smooch nor did any of the people coming from the office on the way to get their morning coffee. In fact, I even caught an eye of one of the girls and she gave me a little smile.

It's moments like these that fill me with hope for the future.


1 comment:

Moby said...

I firmly believe its these "little moments" that gives the rest of the world a clue about us (gays). Kudos to you guys!