Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy Holidays!!

Well... Guess what I got for Christmas???

5 Pounds!! WOOT! I SOOOOOOO happy!! *rolls eyes*

However, it can only be expected because I sat around and played Final Fantasy XI almost the entire time...

And here's the photo gallery:

First off, here's Mykal trying to get 100 kills with this SLOW-ASS Greatsword to become a Dark Night. I found it appropriate to be wearing my Santa Hat when delivering MASSIVE DAMAGE to the little bees.



Everyone in my LinkShell (a group of friends that work together to fight stuff) got together and took a Christmas picture (I'm sitting):





And then we did the conga:



Here's a pics of one of the Bastok Fountains:



Some pics of Mykal (sorry some are dark):

Sassy headband:



My sassy red hat:



Taking a break:





Remember the pics of the radioactive squirrel? Here's some of the other things you can call upon to help ya out (they're called avatars):

Titan:



Bad-ass Ramuh:



Leviathan:



Ifrit:



And my FAVORITE, Shiva!!






2 comments:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Isn't if funny how you can gain 5lbs in a Holiday weekend easily? I'm sure you can easily get rid of it.. hope you had a great one! -Jason

No Milk Please said...

you're a dork :)