Monday, December 20, 2004

CM is staying put.

He decided not to apply for the job in LA.

We had our Christmas night on Friday. We hit Palamino and it was FANTASTIC!! I had a Pepperoni pizza (i was craving it) and CM had Lobster Ravioli. That was good too!

We opened gifts and he bought WAY too much for me, but it was fun just to exchange gifts with him. We watched 'Dazed and Confused' (one of his presents) then I had to get to bed because I had to work on Saturday.

We went out Saturday night. It was a quiet night, but I still heard one too many 'woof's directed at me. I had a GREAT time, but a crazy day at Target then crazy people at the bar... just got to be too much.

It was a good weekend until Sunday. I lost a very important connection. I was disappointed and it just colored my whole day. This isn't a good place for me to be, but I'm hoping the connection can be created again...

5 comments:

DPKY said...

wait...people barked at you?

huh...i never had anyone bark at me, i should get out more...=P

Moby said...

glad to hear you guys had a great time! *big big hugs*

Cindi said...

CM was thinking about moving?!

Glad your X-mas with him was a good one. It's nice to start the holidays off on a happy note.

Let me know if I can help with your connection! {HUG}

No Milk Please said...

"woofing?"

you're so cute, you reduced people to dogs, or is it wolves?

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Totally cute.. glad to hear he's staying. Glad you all had a "perfect" Christmas Night. Happy Holidays!! -Jason