Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hola Chicas!

Hmmm... feels like I've not done this for some time, but it's like riding a bike so expect me to fall off sometime during the post! :-)

Let's see... X-mas shopping is in full-swing!! I have presents for CM and... umm... lemme check...

YIKES!!

NOT GOOD!

I have Carlos, Mom, Dad, Travis, Dylan, Casey, Sydney, Joe, Penny... Yuna, Akima and Sadie... Niblets... I should get Sahara and Tim something because I KNOW Sahara will get me something... Stocking stuffers for Carlos and the pups, and Mom, Dad, Darcy, Terry, Heidi and Chad...

Ugh... just when I thought I was on top of my game...

I need to re-group with myself and figure this out.

1 comment:

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Good luck on that shopping! Remember retail queens are people too! lol -Jason