Wednesday, May 12, 2004

YEAH!!!

Smitty's got a new place and a new look! Welcome to my new home!

Well... let's see... Pat moved in this past weekend. I'm SUPER glad to have someone else living in the house now. And I'm ALSO glad that he confirmed my suspicions that NR's mother is a FREAKSHOW!! We'll get along fine!

Yuna's Puppy Piaderma(sp?) is clearing up and they both a just SUPER full of energy. Adam and I took them for a walk Monday night around Lake Calhoun and I think Akima would have preferred to run the entire distance... I think I need to find a runner friend to take her out running... Lord knows I can't run to save my life... :-)

I seem to be running out of time in my days. Working two jobs, managing a softball team and handing the needs of two one-year-old black labs is beginning to take it's toll. I feel bad for my family, Adam and my friends. I feel I don't get a whole lot of extra time to spend with them. HELL! I'm prolly not getting enough attention to the pups, either! Grrrr... I NEED to win the lottery!

Anyway... I hope you like the new 'digs' and I'll be writing a bit more often...

Adios!

No comments: