Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Well... my former partner has now created an online account in a chat environment where 'my people' hang out. He started this account on Sunday or Monday and has been online EVERY day. Last night, I didn't get scheduled at Target, so I was playing my game and chatting it up. I checked in with my friends about once and hour or so.

He was online for AT LEAST 4 hours...

When we were together he'd proclaim that he never did anything online, even chat... however, I caught him doing it like 7-8 times. He was VERY adamant that he didn't have enough time to do that sort of thing. Whatever. Now... looking back, I worked Target for 3 years while we were together... So every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday could have been a romping 'free-for-all' for him... *sigh*

DAMN, I hate it when these thoughts fill my head....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Smitty, (from ANONYMOUS Debb)

don't let the bad thoughts fill your head.

You're only one inch away from paranoia.

ummm...and don't let him know you're spying on him. Well, come to think of it, he's probably spying on you...using another pseudonym like ANONYMALOUS...then, he could just hire hackers (cuz he ain't that gifted with puters after all) and destroy the fantastic world that is Smitty's Place....ARGHH it's a mad world!!!!

Don't let the bad thoughts fill your head.

love =)

Smitty said...

Ahhhh... thanks for the good words Anonymous (Debb).

:-)

Cindi said...

That chapter of your life needs to be closed... Move onto another one. You'll always reflect, but don't reopen for a conintuous read :-)