Tuesday, May 18, 2004

*BIG SIGH*

Men suck...

Why are relationships so freeking difficult?

Can I just have a cute boy fall in love with me and not have any baggage? Oh wait... I'm gay... I figure that's built-in baggage. Oh well... I'll settle for a cute boy who like dogs and video games! That'll work for me!

Lots of boys out there tho. Got 4 numbers in 2 days. That's a damn good ratio for not stepping foot into a bar. I think I can live with that.
Lots of boys out there tho. Got 4 numbers in 2 days. That's a damn good ratio for not stepping foot into a bar. I think I can live with that.


Now if I can just get the number of the hottie at Target, I'll be set. :-) Not the Target I work at, mind you... It's the one downtown. He's about 5'1", 160lbs., cute as all hell, blonde... and he showed up at our softball games one sunday. I think he knew people from the opposing team, but he sure did stand up and pay attention when I came up to bat. :-) WOOT! I LOVE it when boys stare... it's when they talk to me that I have issues, I just keep thinking: Don't trip, DON'T TRIP!!

WOOT WOOT!!

OK... on another note... anyone know where the dog park is that's near the airport? I had a friend tell me about it but have failed miserably in trying to locate it. The girls need some soialization and I also got to figure out how to get them to stop jumping up. The NR has taught them to jump up on him for 'hugs' and now they just think it's part of the routine...

Well... Smitty is going in for his tattoo on Friday. The place I'm going is called Captive Elements and it's a nice place. I'm going on their walk-in only Friday and hoping to get Garrett. He's booked out until June 10th and is VERY talented. He aslo said he's going to try and match the price the other loser-guy quoted me...

Here's the story: I have a friend who said 'I had my first Tattoo paid for, so I'm going to help you get yours.' I JUMPED on the offer. So I set-up an appointment with Darrin on Sunday at 4pm... I drove all the way to Blaine to find out the fucker didn't show up for work. Didn't call or anything... So, I called the owner and he said they're just renting space from him and he doesn't have a whole lot of control over it.. I said it's cool and I want to get it done at your place, but I AM NOT getting it done by that guy...

SO... long story short: I'm getting a SUPER cool Tattoo on Friday!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRIDAY!!!???? um...... Twins vs. White Sox day? am I going to have to listen to you whine about what pain you'll be in through the whole game? And don't try and tell me that tattoos don't come with a certain amount of pain.... whoever gives you that impression has a nice supply of vicoden or morphine on hand. ( and a good doctor whose number I'd like to get the number of ).... Friday? when Friday?

Smitty said...

In the morning... going to camp out in front of the door at 11am or so... they open at Noon.