Thursday, May 20, 2004

GREETINGS PEEPS!!

Pretty quiet on the home front last night. NR has a boy... And he's actually kinda cute... Who knew?!?

Anyway, Patty Bad-Shoulder (PBS) got all domestic last night and cooked up some spaghetti last night. He had the house smelling SUPER yummy. He offered some up to me but I had to pass. I'M GOING TO BE 200lbs by the end of June!!

He didn't count on me being home, because we usually have softball practice. I cancelled it last night due to the Severe Thunderstorm Warnings and I think Yuna prolly could have peed a bigger puddle than what was left by the rain... grrrrr...

This Sunday we have later games and against 2 fairly decent teams. I hope we can get another win. It'd sure help for morale. Now I just have to figure out who gets to sit out this time.

Now tell me if I'm wrong here... We have 15 people on the team and most Sundays all of them show up. To be fair, don't you think that everyone should have to sit instead of me and a couple others sitting out at least one game a weekend?

One of the players told me that I was supposed to let them know when they were going to sit out because they just wouldn't show that weekend. I don't believe that is fair either. If someone is sitting out, they need to be there and cheer on the team! That's my philosophy. Am I off base?

Lemme know!

Peace

No comments: