Monday, June 13, 2005

Smile!

What makes you smile?

I was walking in to work today and I found myself smiling often. Umm... HELLO?!?! It's Monday! I'm supposed to be grumpy and complaining how short the weekend was (it WAS short, but we just won't go there).

Here's what made me smile today:

  • Thinking of Mikey and I sitting in the back of Jitters talking about the future, men, camping, trips and just connecting for a while.
  • The black, standard poodle spotting me from across the shuffleboard court with the 'I WANT TO PLAY!!' eyes.
  • The little girl and her mother walking into the YWCA and talking about how much fun she's going to be having.
  • Being able to share a some common interests with my boyfriend (even tho hiking in Tibet may be a tough goal)
  • I found a tent that actually had a separate smaller room for your pets to camp with you.

Anything make you smile today?

No comments: