Monday, June 20, 2005

My Boyfriend beats me!!

Or, at least, that's what people are going to think after yesterday's games against the Sterling. I played ShortStop for a while, but got 4 grounders hit to me and each of them found a way to take a unique hop and bruise the shit out of me!

All I ask is that if I'm going to get bruised I WANT THE STICH-MARKS!

I have 2 places on my left forearm that aren't looking too pretty. The one closest to my wrist it still swollen and the other looks like ring-worm.

I also got clobbered in the jaw, but that on is hidden by my goatee. My jaw hurts tho.

Steph and I switched spots mid-inning and when the ball was launched at her the SAME thing happened! She got NAILED in the knee and ended up with the stitch-marks... I SO jealous...

I downloaded pics of the games this morning, just got to get the out to Flickr. Keep an eye out for new ones!!

No comments: