Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Heya Peeps!

Wow... I'm UBER-tired today. The big storm rolled thru last night around 3:45AM and I had to get up and close all the window because many of them had puddles forming near them! :)

Tough thing was I couldn't fall back to sleep. I finally dozed off around 5am, but I get up at 5:30am to get ready for work... ICK.

Oh well, I'll just be a mess at practice tonight. :)

Things in my life are good, just getting busy with works and on nice days I get to take the girls out into the park (although lounging in the front yard is just fine with them). Caught up with a good firned last night (marla) and the Friday's downtown is closing at the end of the month. She's a little worried about getting a job, but she's good. She'll get one!

Anyway, time for work so I will chat with ya later.

No comments: