Monday, April 18, 2005

Yummy Coffee!

Yesterday Mikey and I hit Target to return my 3rd 'pod' coffee maker...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I exchanged the 1st one because it was the wrong color :-)

I exchanged the 2nd because it was a piece of SHIT!

I exchanged the 3rd one because it also was a piece of fecal matter... All of them were the Juan Valdez pod coffee makers... Guess he's too into his coffee or his donkey to worry about the maker.

I exchanged it for a Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel carafe GOD of coffee makers!! It was an even exchange and I'm SOOOOOO much happier with it. I just have to set it up at night and Carlos and I have yummy coffee in the morning!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So nice! SO SO nice!

Combine that with a bowl of grape nuts with a bit of sugar and it was quite possibly a perfect morning! Only thing missing was Mikey, but I get him on the weekends. :-)

No comments: