Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ideas

I'm currently using Photobucket for my pics, but I have to resize them everytime I want them to appear on my blog.

I'd like to have the ability to show a 'preview' then when you click on the picture it takes you to the full version.

I'm on Blogger, so I don't have my own place to host the pictures from. Anyone know of a site that would let me de the preview thing?

An example of what I'm talking about it like Aaron's T-shirt Party post. Click on the pic and it goes to a bigger version.

Ideas?

4 comments:

Mike J. said...

Try this http://www.hello.com/ it has setting that you can adjust so the pictures will be the same size everytime you post. It will also let you click on them to get the full size photo. I was using it for all my pictures until I started uploading them to my server. I hope this helps...Mike J.

Diego said...

You can try Google's Picasa ... a click will take you to it's own page.

Joel said...

This is NOT an idea...just stumbled across your blog and been reading your achives. Interesting character you are (and you do look like Colin Ferrell...lol). Just wanted to say hi and hope you don't mind that I linked to your blog from mine for my daily reads!

Jake said...

Actually, you can also use Flickr.com
Good site, you can choose several sizes (thumbnail, square, medium, large) and then copy the link to be posted at your blog.