Monday, April 04, 2005

What did you do with YOUR sunshine?

This past weekend was BEAUTIFUL!!

On Friday night, I grilled out for the first time this year. It was SO much fun! Mikey, Carlos, John and I cooked up some chicken, steak and bratwursts on the grill as well as baked potatoes and veggies. It was a trial run and now I remember that charcoal takes a while to get going... We ate around 9pm. Oops!

Nevertheless, is was a good time. Saturday I worked and after that I want over to George's for a while. It was a nice evening and we saw one of the coolest things ever after the sunset: about 300 geese were flying over the city and their bellies were lit up by the city. It was a very cool effect! I wish I could have had a picture.

And then yesterday... *SWOON* What a PERFECT day! I didn't realize it until Carlos and I left for softball practice. I was in heaven! Soooooo warm!

Softball practice for the Bad Puppies was loosely organized (I preferred it that way) and I had everyone except for one show up. We're going to have a great team and I think we're going to have a FULL team this year. I get the feeling that almost everyone will be there EVERY Sunday! I'm super excited!!

Now I just need to plan for next weeks' practice! We have some very competent players and only 10 positions to fill. We'll see how this works out.

Enough about me... What did you with YOUR sunshine?

2 comments:

Moby said...

Sounds like a fun time! It was sunny here too. I tried my best to have a very good weekend. I think I succeeded!

A BOY & HIS TOY said...

Sounds great!!

We had awesome weather too.. just didn't have anyone to spend the awesome weather with than myself.

Glad to hear you're well.

-Jason