Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mikey's New Digs

Mike and his Roommate John moved into their new place in S. Mpls this week.

IT IS FUCKING AWESOME!

The rooms are HUGE, a beautiful built-in in the dining room, the kitchen is fairly new and it's HUGE! What makes me sad is that they pay as much a month as Carlos and I do for a more updated and larger place. *sigh*

Anyway, I got to spend a couple hours with Mikey last night. Most of it was running around getting stuff for Niblets and stopping at Best Buy for a wireless network prot-thingy for Mike's computer.

I installed that last night and played a little City Of Heroes. It's a fun game but WAY different from my Final Fantasy XI... In CoH, I'm a 'Blaster.' I whip lightning around like no one's business and it makes Mikey jealous because I can fight people from a distance. :-)

Anyway, I got a minor Mikey fix last night. We're moving his TV tonight, so If I don't die carrying it up the stairs to their new place, I think I'll get some more Mikey-time tonight and that is good.

No comments: