Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thoughts

Tons of feeling, thoughts, and moments keep passing through my mind...

Muddled together in the vast, swirling expanse of my melon are fear, irritation, boredom, excitement, discouragement, jealousy, pride, sadness, and elation. Most apply to different areas of my life, but some overlap or walk hand-in-hand with each other (even when they are polar opposites).

All this makes my life feel so unstable. Instability makes me nervous. Nervousness doesn't make me feel good.

I think things have to get a lot more unstable before life starts to feel 'right.'

Just need to tackle things one area at a time. I think that's my new mantra.

1 comment:

Danny in Dairyland said...

There are plenty of storms in life. The ones we can handle are today's.

Good advice to yourself there - deal with what you can.

Danny