Thursday, February 10, 2005

Need a Change!

Aiight, Last night I got home and we had no Internet. Time Warner (in their self-proclaimed infinite wisdom) had applied the payment to the incorrect account and we were left out of service. I tried to talk Carlos into raising some hell, but he said he got scared. Anyway, it should be back on this morning, but too late for the big project I completed last night.

I went over to Mikey's and sent my resume to 10-15 employers that had been looking for people through Monster.com and careerbuilder.com. I applied for some business analyst positions, some QA positions and some support positions.

I'm really into testing new applications and trying to 'break' them. That's essentially what a QA person does. I'm proficient in manual testing, but the automated stuff is what I want to learn.

I put a good 3 hours into my search last night and i'll be hitting the papers this weekend.

No comments: