Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Distractions...

I worked on my taxes all night tonight. I was trying to see if someone could give me a better refund than the other... nope. didn't happen.

I called CM around 10:15pm and was chatting with him. I also rememberd that I ate out today and was kinda feeling guilty about it. I had decided I should run to the store and get some groceries so I can make something to take with tomorrow.

So, I gather up my things and put the pups away... head out the door to Cub Foods. I'm still chatting with CM at this point and go into auto-pilot mode. I'm headed toward work. Shit!

35W doesn't have many grocery stores on it except the Quarry's Rainbow Foods. So, off I go.

I'm tooling around RF and grabbing all the fixings for a nice salad, some hot pockets and some sammich fixins... I get up to the register and I can't find my wallet. I looking in EVERY pocket, the cart, and I even ran out tot he car to see if I left it on the seat.

I went back into RF and told them I forgot my money. I thought I was going to die from the looks i was given... they weren't all that pleased.

So, moral of the story: Don't talk to cute boys while trying to leave to go somewhere... they make you funny in the head... Lesson learned.

Now I have to figure out what to do for lunch tomorrow... :-(

G'Night Peeps!

No comments: