Tuesday, February 10, 2004

WOW... I'm learning WAY too much here... This is AWESOME!!

Now I'm going to be torn between posting incredibly useless stories and information on this site, or playing video games with my friends.... hmmmm... tough call...

Anyway, I just got Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and I'm SUPER excited to play it! Guess I'll have to pull my Gamecube out of storage and give Neverwinter Nights a little break.

I have been a Final Fantasy FREAK ever since the first one was available for the original Nintendo. I'm happy to see that it's back in the nintendo family, but I'm hoping they make more for the Playstation 2. FFX and FFX-2 rocked my world with all their fancy cutscenes, but FFIX was my all-time favorite. :-)

Hence why one of my two ADORABLE black lab pups was named Yuna. Yes, it's true. I was silly enough to try and raise TWO black lab pups at one time... I KNOW, I KNOW!! I said it was silly, didn't I? However, there isn't ANYTHING in the world that would make me give either of them back! They are my buddies and constant companions.

We're working on the training thing. The are AWFUL while on the leash so that's my spring project: TAME THE BEASTS!! They're good kids when they're inside the house. They usually drop a soggy rawhide chew on my face or find the heaviest toy and climb up on the bed to drop it on my head... this is my 'sign' that they need to go outside...

They enjoy NOTHING more than to try and beat the crap out of each other. They can run around the backyard, wrestle and bite for hours on end. The newest game is: go and find a piece of ice, throw it into the air and then go try and find it. It's a simple game, but Yuna seems to enjoy spending her time outside playing in the snow and ice.

Yuna is the crazy/active one and Akima is a bit more reserved. Well... until she decides to beat the snot of her sister... then she suddenly becomes the size of a tiger (in her mind, at least).

Aiight... enough babble...




No comments: