Friday, July 23, 2004

Eye-candy

OK... So one thing I will miss about my Thursday nights at Target is the eye-candy.

Last night one of the most beautiful men came to the Electronics counter and was in search of a Mini-iPod. We have them in on occasion, but Last night we were out and I tried like a mutha-fuckah to find one at another store for this hunk.

He had dark hair and eyes, a goatee, was about 6' tall, built well, had jeans and birks on (I like that look) and a killer smile. We chatted while I looked in the computer for an I-Pod and I just wanted to ask if he was gay... I mean... I DO work at Targay, not far from 'Swish-and-Disco' (Bally's in SLP). He didn't have a wedding band or anything... hmmmm....

Anyway, I hope he shows up in one of my dreams that I get to remember... YUMM!

(while running spell-check, It's suggestion for 'Targay' was 'trashy'... I think it's a sign!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. That was you man? I really didn't want the iPod. I just wanted you to keep waiting on me. You're a sexy mofo! Are you a top or a bottom?

Smitty said...

LOL... nice...