Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HELLO!

I'm back from my FABULOUS 5-day weekend and feeling GREAT!

What did I do for that entire time, you ask? Well it's time for a list:

1) Dropped the Vue off at the body shop for it's facelift
2) Gamed
3) Washed the silverware
4) Gamed
5) Went shopping with Mikey
6) Gamed
7) Played with my Poochies
8) Gamed
9) Tried snowboarding and failed miserably
10) Traded snowboard for skis and felt SOOOOO much more competant
11) Taste-tested some Mac & Cheese from scratch that Mikey made
12) Scraped 3/4 of a pan of Mac & Cheese into the trash (Mikey did VERY well; the recipe needs modifications)
13) Stayed up late
14) Gamed
15) Made WOO WOO (it's a drink)
16) Got loopy off WOO HOO
17) Got the Vue back from the body shop and it looks AWESOME! (got it BEFORE I got loopy, FYI)

And I felt WONDERFUL when I got up this morning! A little tired, but I was smiling on the way into work so that says something. I've also got some pending arrangements to go back to Afton and do some more skiing. George and I have decided we're good skiiing buddies. He's a bit more daring than I, but that's what gets the heart pumping, right?

Special thansk to Mikey, Carlos, George, Yuna and Akima for making my vacation soooooooooooo good!

No comments: