Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Forgot to tell you...

On Friday, I was coming back from the gym and decided to avoid the CRAZY elevators in my building and take the safe ones and use our private skywalk to get into my area...

This entails walking past Sales. As I'm passing through, one of the slaes operations managers (a woman) is standing at the printer and then passes in front of me right before I walk through.

She stops, looks at my crotch, then continues to her office. HELLO?!?! It wasn't a glance, it was a full on 5-second stare! She never made eye contact and I verified my zipper was in it's correct position.

I was like WTF?!?!

She's got a cute husband and all but I'm wondering if she's getting any!!

2 comments:

Moby said...

Maybe she was just overwhelmed by your "hawt"-ness!

Smitty said...

Ok! I should be drinking anything the next time a read a comment like this... ROFL! You're funny!