Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Crazies...

So, the guy who witnessed the whole episode with 'Peanuts' came up to me when I was on the bike today. He spoke so fast a lot of what he said didn't make a whole lot of sense... here is what I understood:

-> He was in the Army and so was another member who was in the gym at the time.
-> He doesn't drink anymore.
-> Korean women are hot.
-> He thinks there are too many 'crazy' people at the 'Y'.
-> He admires me for saying what I did to Peanuts.
-> He 'fucking hates that guy!'

Then after showing that I wasn't too terribly interested he said in closure:

'You know who I hate? Those fucking gay guys, man!'

I turned back to my gameboy and added him to my mental 'ignore list'...

1 comment:

John said...

Isn't that what the "C" in YMCA stands for? "Crazies"? :p