Thursday, July 07, 2005

Last Night

I asked my Doctor for a sleep aid and I was prescribed Ambien. I took one arounf 9:30pm just so it'd be taking effect around 10 or 10:30pm so I could get a good night's sleep.

HOLY SHIT!

I logged on to my super-hero game for a bit and I was on a mission to defeat a lot of carnies (evil circus people). Anyway, during this mission I could feel the drug take effect. Within about 5 minutes, I felt like I had drank an ENTIRE bottle of vodka. The carnies were creepier, everything was distorted and I was trippin'!

It was a fun ride, but I was a little groggy this morning. I will have to take it a bit earlier tonight and see how it goes.

Btw, I loaded the up-north pics into my photo stream. I haven't figured out how to just present one. I'm working on that tho.

No comments: