Thursday, July 14, 2005

Heat Creates Dumb-shits...

Last night was a pretty warm night and fairly humid. It was cooler this morning when I woke up but the humidity was still there.

When I come to work in the morning, I park near Loring Park and walk thru the park to downtown. As I crossed the park I began to notice a theme.

All of the trash cans were knocked over. Not just one or two but every single one.

Some had trash strewn about, others were still contained and one was even emptied and turned upside down over the payphone in the park. The ones near the basketball court were emptied all over the court.

I felt awful for the group of people that tend to the park because they have A LOT of work to do and now they have to pick up after some idiot(s).

Sad thing is: they probably thought it was funny and will do it again.

No comments: