Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So, maybe I'm not the photographer I thought I was...

Anyway, look below for some of the pics we took this weekend. I was going to post pics from people at the wedding, but I didn't want to incriminate any of the lawyers.

I had a wonderful time! We left on Friday and had a great drive down. Mikey and I chatted the whole way down about a ton of stuff. We stayed with Mike's roommate's family (THANK YOU JOHN!). Once we got to their house we had to quickly change and head to the Basilica of St. John. Now, I took some pics of it, but none of them turned out.

The whole weekend was loosely organized, but things fell into place. After the rehearsal, we headed down to the 801 Steak and Chop House for the rehearsal dinner. The food was FANTASTIC!! The drinks were free!! I could have cut my steak with a butter knife... mmmmmm...

After the dinner we just went back to John's and went to bed. On Saturday we had lunch with some friends of Mike's that are SUPER cool and hit 'Scheels' afterward. The afternoon consisted of a nap and then hurrying to get to the church on time. Funny thing is: we were supposed to be there at 3pm -- left John's house AT 3pm -- still beat all the other groomsmen there...

Teresa was beautiful; the bridesmaids looked GREAT; and Mikey is one HOT mutha in a tux!!

Reception was fun. Stuck my foot in my mouth once. Met a lot of FUN people and finally put faces to names. The dancing part of the night was short, but it was fun.

It was a bummer to have to leave all the friends, but I was worn out come 1AM.

We planned to eat brunch at the 'Machine Shed'. It's a buffet that's supposed to be AWESOME. Word of advice: Don't plan on eating there on Mother's Day. We both TOTALLY forgot it was Mother's Day and it was an hour wait for 2. No Thanks!

So, we started the trek home and Mikey took a nap when we got back. Well... he TRIED to take a nap, but Yuna REALLY wanted his attention. I held her off for a while so he could get some z's...

I played City of Heroes and gave the pups some lovin' every once in a while...

It was a good weekend, but a tiring one. I'd do it again in a minute.

No comments: