Monday, March 15, 2004

Wow... It's been a long time, huh???

I'm finally moved into my new abode in S. MPLS and my roommate is driving me crazy. He's a good guy, but I just don't need to hear about ALL of the boys he's got lined up and when they bail on him how HEARTBROKEN he is about it...

*SIGH*

My other two roomies are as good as ever. Akima was a bit sick this past week, but bounced right back to give Yuna a good ass-kicking all day Monday!

Yuna has a new obsession: My shoes! I normally don't wear my shoes up to my room, but for some reason I did last night. She snuck over took one and started to chew on it... Good thing is I always look when I hear them munching on something... She didn't do any damage, but when she gets going... WATCH OUT!

Our Birthday's are coming up. Mine is April 25th and theirs is May 5th. I'm think we might just have to have a party for all of us. However, I'm thinking spending all day out at the doggie park wouldn't be the best party for me. Maybe I'll just have 2 parties. One for me (and the drunks I call my friends) and one for the girls (and invite all my friends with pups too). I think that'll work nicely.

Aiight... chat at y'all later... I've got a system to crash!! :-)

No comments: