Monday, March 22, 2004

Well... What a GREAT weekend... *rolls eyes*

For starters, I get a ticket on my car for expired tabs. Now... I bought 'Jazz' in September/October but transferred the personalized plates over from 'Loki.' Well... I never updated the tabs... I'm sure I got them in the mail from the dealership, but must have never replaced them... I'm SUCH a dufus...

Then I get home and my neurotic roomie (henceforth NR) is standing at the back door about ready to blow an artery because Akima had an accident upstairs. (Now, I wanted the girls kept in the kennels during the day because of such instances AND they know it's their space and will not poop/pee in their kennels.) I went upstairs and he had cleaned up a bit of the poo, but the floor was still WET from Akima... he made NO attempt the actually have it soaked up by the time I got home.

He said he let them out 3 times and each time the both did both duties (rare of ANY type of dog). However, when I let them out, poor Yuna peed for about 2 minutes straight... She'd been holding it for far longer than NR would ever lead on.

I finished cleaning up the mess and let the girls out and laid down with them... Poor things...

I just think it's funny that I can stay home with them (as I did on Sunday), let them drink a couple dishes of water, and they'll be fine sitting around the house and playing for at least 5 hours without any sign of needing to go out... grrrrr...

So... New rule #1 has been established: Don't let the girls out of the kennels and just throw them in my room...

Another NR Tale:

Last night, I was letting the pups out after their dinner and he said 'I'm going to run over to Bill's place and pick up the rest of my stuff!' I was like 'That's cool...' So, hours go by and it's about 9pm and he yells up the stairs to me: 'I'm going to Bill's now... Do you need anything? Should I fill the car with gas?'

I just about turned inside out!! I said: I suppose this means that you want to use my car? he said 'Is that ok?' I said NEVER assume that you can just take anything of mine... I like to hear you ask for permission...

I don't think this is going to last very long...

Anyone know of someone in MPLS that's looking for a place to stay? I have an EXTRA room and wouldn't mind lining something up just in case the landlord doesn't resign a lease with NR.

No comments: