Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello!

Sorry for the not-so-regular posting, but I've just been lacking things to write.

I did my taxes on Thursday night and I already have my State refund back!! It's kind of nice because this year I don't have to pay in. It's also the first year where my refund is over $160!

YAY ME!

I have plans for the money, but the dictator in my life won't let me spend it the way I'd like to...

He's got some good logic, but I really don't care. I want to spend it on what I want to spend it on. I know that's selfish, but I also haven't just run out and bought the Laptop yet either...

*sigh* I'll prolly just sock it away in a savings account and hopefull accrue some interest. I can use it for a down payment on a house or even a Yuna-proof fence if said house doesn't come with one.

No comments: