Monday, December 19, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mikey and I celebrated our Chistmas together on Friday. We went to PF Chang's and had a calorie-laden, SUPER DELICIOUS dinner. We went home and opened our gifts.

HE GOT ME AN iPOD!! I got the 2GB black Nano! It's awesome, but I'm not so sure I've got a grip on iTunes... so, if you're an iTunes master... PLEASE e-mail me!! I have some questions.

Mikey's big gift was a painting from Michael Birawer. He's a local artist that does FUNKY paintings of our local establishments. I got Mikey the Leaning Tower of Pizza because that's where we had our 3rd date!

It was fun! Had brunch with Carlos and George yesterday and then got mikey an upgraded graphics card for his computer because the game I gave him for x-mas won't currently work on his PC as is.

2 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Hey - Just came across your blog and thought I'd comment. Are you talking about the Ace Hardware at Franklin/Nicollet? I live by there and am always walking alone off the bus...GREAT. Also, where do you find prints of that Mpls artist?? I'd like to see some...

Moby said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year boys!